Wednesday, February 08, 2006

UPS

I had my job orientation last night with UPS. Thank you, everyone, who has been praying for my getting a good job, I believe the Lord may have answered that request. This is a good job, the work shouldn't be too hard, and the benifits are great for our little family.

For those wishing to continue praying for us, please pray that I will be able to do my job well, to stick out any tough nights, to not get injured or injure anyone else, and that this job will, as well, open up a door to evangelism among men whom I work with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pray that you and Krista both adjust quickly to the unusual schedule. God has worked out so many details for your job, Krista's job, schedules, etc. Praise Him!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home