Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Responding to Riley


I don't usually respond to comments (though I love getting them and appreciate all the feedback that my readers can and do give me). I simply don't have time to respond to all the comments, write new posts, and fulfill my regular responsibilities. But there are occasions where I respond to some comments left on my posts.

So I've responded to an individual who left a comment on my blog saying that Paul was not a true apostle and now I am choosing to respond to Riley, who left a comment on my previous post inquiring about whether or not Christians should take anything from a show like The Simpsons.

It's a fair question Riley, and it deserves a straight-forward answer. But that's not what I am going to give you. Instead I am going to shamelessly use this as an opportunity to push the Christ & Pop-Culture Podcast.

In our most recently recorded show Rich and I talk about The Simpsons, and a number of "adult-oriented" cartoons, and ask a number of relevant questions about the shows. So instead of answering you I am going to tell you to go and check out our podcast and listen to the next big episode (not mini-sode), which is forth coming and may be out next Monday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,
Can't wait to hear the podcast. As I've told you and Rich before, I really enjoy listening to your thoughts on pop culture, art and all that stuff. I'll be waiting for Monday. Thanks for the response.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home