Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getting Better All the Time...I hope!

Christ & Pop-Culture has another new episode up (I was recently told that my co-host and I are podcast bunnies...I think it was a reference to the rate at which we are putting out shows). This time we tackle the Emmys and wrestle with the question: is there good art on television? We also give our top five most anticipated fall shows. You can give us your top five or just send general feedback to us at christandpopculture@gmail.com or leave a comment on the website.

Also let us know what you think about our new shorter show format, the new look and feel of the website, and the increasing accessibility. You can now listen to the show by phone or leave a message on our voice mail. So let us know...are we getting better?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home