Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'M Writing Elswhere Now


I am now writing not only here, at Christ & Culture, but I am pleased to announce that I am now writing for Decapolis.com

Decapolis.com is an online magazine and forum for Christianity and the culture. It was started in 1999 by former Ghoti Hook band member Conrad Tolosa, and has been growing in it's ministry to the Christian youth culture. I love what Decapolis.com" is doing in educating its audience on the importance of the local church, theology, and helping them to understand their Bibles and the God of that Bible. And Conrad is able to do that, while at the same time appealing to their interest in alternative music. I am proud to be part of this ministry. Check out Decapolis.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home