Thursday, December 20, 2007

All Moved In

Well the Dunham family has made it safe and sound to our new home in Lucasville, OH. We are getting un-packed and settled in. We left Louisville so that I could begin work at a church here in Portsmouth. I have already begun and am keeping busy. Krista has been spending time getting Mia adjusted to the new surroundings, no small feat, and un-packing boxes and organizing our house. I am still looking for a part time job to supplement our income (the church couldn't pay me full-time just yet). You can keep us in your prayers for that matter. It was espeically hard to leave Louisville, partiuclarly as we left our beloved friends at Third Avenue Baptist Church, they have become a sweet family to us and I know that we both long to see them again. Praise God for wonderful churches and church families.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger blbartlett said...

Hey David,

We're praying for you guys! Hope all goes well with the move-in.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I know there are quite a few people who are very thankful to have you in the Scioto County area. One Nana in particular! I'm so glad you all are getting settled in. I hope having us all so close is not too much for you. :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger noneuclidean said...

I'll be praying for you guys too! We're probably (Lord willing) going to be moving out of state to go get a Ph.D. this summer. It'll be my first time moving out of state, or even out of the area I've grown up in. I'm really not looking forward to leaving friends and family and our church. It's encouraging to see that you guys are doing so well!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home