Thursday, January 10, 2008

My New Job

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me to find a part time job while working at the church here in Portsmouth, OH. The Lord has seen fit to answer your prayers in a way that I never expected. This last week I received an invitation to be the newest Adjunct Professor of English Composition at Shawnee State University. I am teaching two classes this semester and am very excited. Thanks again...now pray for me as I begin the semester on MONDAY!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger noneuclidean said...

Welcome to the world of teaching English Composition! what kind of classes will you teach?

3:22 PM  
Blogger PastorDave said...

Basic Composition. Paragraphs and Essays is the major content of the course.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave:

I'm sorry we couldn't get together when I was in Ohio this past weekend. I wish you could have been there Sunday: What a work of God's grace in Kathy's life!!! We had breakfast with Bryan on Monday and he filled us in about your work at Bigelow and Shawnee. Praise the Lord!

Your Brother,
Steve

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home