Saturday, December 31, 2005

Settling Down

Well we are officially moved and are settling into our home in Louisville, KY at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I have made a friend quickly and Krista and I are going to church with him and his wife tomorrow morning (Clifton Baptist Church). My classes start on Tuesday, Jan. 3rd. I can hardly wait, I am taking two courses, each from 8 am to 5 pm for five days. The first the 3rd- 7th and the second the 9th-13th.

History of the Baptists, with Gregory Wills, and The Doctrine of God, with Stephen Wellum. I am very excited for this to begin and can hardly contain myself.

For those of you who are praying for us, please pray as follows:
- For Krista, she is having a hard time being so far away from her family.
- For my classes, that I will do well and work hard.
- For a Church, that we will find the place God would have us minister and grow while were are in Louisville
- For Jobs, both Krista and I need to find jobs soon.
- And for our relationship, moving is stressful!

God bless and talk to you soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am committing to praying for the two of you as a couple and separately as each of you begin this new adventure in your lives. God has some awesome plans in store for the Dunhams--allow Him to lead. I will pray for the needs you expressed (especially for Krista as she adjusts to being away from her [wonderful] family) :) Love you both!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home