Tuesday, January 17, 2006

An Outstanding Book

I just finished reading John Frame's The Doctrine of God, this is the second volume in his Theology of Lordship series. This is an oustanding book. It has certainly be formative in my theological thought already and I know in years to come it will be a wonderful resource and a continuing guide to helping me think through our great and glorious God. In both a humble and thorough manner the author relates the Biblical, historical, and modern issues surrounding the development of a theology of God. It is for both the expert theologian and the average local pastor! I highly recommend it.

I hope to write a review of it in the upcoming days. As of now I have a rather difficult paper on the trinity to deal with, but check out the Spurgeon School Library for some of my past reviews and look for this one coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home