Saturday, March 04, 2006

Pressing On

I have just finished my first week of work for UPS, getting off this morning at 3:40. It has been, suprisingly, not so difficult. The hours of course are hard, but, by God's grace, I am managing to get my needed sleep and still having time to work for class and be with Krista.

We ask that you continue to pray for us as we persevere here in Louisville. We are thankful to the Lord that we are making some new friends and finally finding ourselves more at home. We are pursuing membership, as well, at a local church here in Louisville: Third Avenue Baptist Church, which you can find out more about by clicking on the link under the heading of "Churches" to the left of the screen. Krista's mom is in for the weekend and we are glad to see her. She and Krista have had the oppurtunity to spend a great amount of time together and enjoy the fellowship that I know they have both missed. I would also like to thank those of you who have been praying for Krista's grandfather. Walt is doing much better and should be out of the hospital soon, the Lord has been gracious.

I continue to press on in my classes, and am enjoying them greatly, and Krista presses on her job, which we are both thankful for. The Lord has been so wonderfully rich to us these last few months giving and taking from us as He has seen fit and we are humbled by His love for such undeserving sinners. Thank you for your prayers friends and we look forward to hearing from each of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home