Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hey Ladies


So I don't do the shopping in my home, thankfully my wife spares me of that annoying responsibility. She rather enjoys it and is good at finding bargains and getting what we need without draining our budget. What can I say, I have a good wife!

But I can only imagine how frustrating shopping gets week in and week out, and furthermore, how hard it can be at times. Thankfully there is someone who not only knows this to be true, but has some helpful advice. Actually it's four ladies, the wife and daughters of theologian C.J. Mahaney. In their latest book Shopping for Time they have some suggestions of how women can get done all that they need to to have orderly homes. Discerning Readers has posted a reveiw of the book, check it out and then see the book for yourself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home