Sunday, June 24, 2007

Top 100 Favorite Movies: 1-10

At work a few weeks ago one of my co-workers mentioned that among his favorite movies was Armagedon. You remember this film: it was the cheesy, overly dramatic, and forgetable (if start stacked)adventure in space. The only thing worse than this film was the annoying Aerosmith song that came out attached to it. In response to my co-worker I offered to recommend him a few good movies. He insisted, however, that Armagedon be considered in at least my top 100, but I refused. So as I have had time to think about it, I have come up with my top 100 favorite films. Here's a portion, after number five they are in no particular order:

1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

2. Young Frankenstein

3. Rear Window

4. Duck Soup

5. Casablanca

6. To Catch a Thief

7. Gladiator

8. The Patriot

9. To Kill a Mockingbird

10. The Three Amigos

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home