Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Dunhams are Doing Well

Thank you again friends and family for praying for us. We continue to be doing well here in Louisville and have had many blessings from the Lord.

Tomorrow Krista and I are being voted on for membership into the congregation at Third Avenue Baptist Church, we are very excited about this event. I continue to work hard at my new job with UPS, you prayers are appreciated as I am still trying to adjust to the hours of work. Krista is making friends among the ladies at our church, a group of them are getting together for tea this weekend. My classes continue to amaze me and edify me, we have reached the half way point of the semester now and I am striving to bring it all together and prepare for the end.

Nothing else to report at this time friends, thank you for your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home