Monday, December 12, 2005

Updated Links

I added some new websites to my links section which I think you will find very useful. I've known about them for sometime but for some reason or another I failed to include them initially. For those of you interested in worship you will enjoy Bob Kauflin's weblog- Worship Matters. Bob is the worship leader at Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, Maryland. His music is rich in Biblical Theology and his experience allows him to give good wisdom to others. Investigate and enjoy his blog.

Also I've included a link to the reformed Southern Baptist Group- Founders Ministry. Pastors and students will especially want to read the blog of Director Tom Ascol, as it provides helpful commentary on both SBC life and evangelical community at large.

New to the blog world is Joshua Harris whom you all know as the author of "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". Harris is now the senior pastor of Covenant Life Church, where C.J. Mahaney use to pastor. He is a godly man and a pastor who knows how to have fun, I encourage you to read his blog as well.

Also under the churches I have added Bigelow Church which is small local church from Southern Ohio. My good friend Brian Evans is the assoc. Pastor there and if you are in the area looking for a good church here is one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home